your new business can be exciting, challenging and stressful
- all at the same time. You are ready to venture out on your
own and begin on the path to your success but there is just
one nagging question,
"Where & How Do I Begin?"
We at Basco Publications have guided many clients overcome
the frustrations of a new business and succeed in their new
Whether your business is a one-person enterprise or a large
corporation, there is a set of planning steps that must be
- How Do I Finance My Business?
- Where Do I Locate My Store?
- How Much Staff Do I Need?
- Whom Do I Hire to Help Me?
- Do I Know the Current Labor Laws?
- What is Financial Reporting?
- How Do I Pay My Payroll Taxes?
- Questions, Questions & More Questions
For the answers to many of your business questions Buy
The Beginner's Guide
to Business before you spend valuable
time, money and heartache!
Guide is an easy to read and comprehensive text that deals
with all of the issues that confront a small business.
Anyone who has dealt with hiring new staff, argued with vendors,
tried to understand labor laws and had to deal with the IRS
knows the value of getting good and relevant advise on a timely
A new businessperson must be prepared to address
all issues that come their way - from the mundane to the complicated.
With the Guide at hand, the answers are readily available
and very informative.
The Guide presents the key steps in a clear
and that must be followed when starting and running a small
- PDF file